Why not bring your favourite superheroes to life and have some fun making a superhero action movie or giant comic strip.
What You Need:
- A large piece of cardboard (we actually used an old mountboard from a picture frame)
- Black marker pen (or felt tip pen)
How To Make:
- Before you start think about how you want to use your frame afterwards. For example you may want to create your own superhero story and then film it or take photos of it and then print and stick into a comic strip (TEACHING TIP – see below).
- First start by cutting a frame out of your cardboard. Or skip this bit if you have an old picture frame mountboard.
- Split your frame into sections for a caption, spotty pattern, superhero words & anything else you might want to include. Note; you can leave your caption box blank if you like so you can change the word as you tell your action story).
- Start to draw in each section. Use our picture as guide but feel free to do your own design if you wish.
- Once you have completed your design have fun creating your own superhero story.