Family festive fun!
A great opportunity to support local neighbourhood businesses and do your Christmas shopping for a second year running. A quirky take on the traditional outdoor Christmas market. A great day out for everyone! Plus you’ll be helping to support 3 charities and local artists, artisans and makers too!
After the success of the last two years seeing over 700 people attend each year, come and enjoy again…
- 35+ local traders with unique handmade Christmas gifts
- Artisan spirits from local distillery
- Santa’s Grotto (Santa must be pre-booked on the day at the Santa sign up stall – session times are first come first served)
- Children’s craft activities
- Food stalls
- Barista coffee
- Homemade cakes
- Craft beers from local brewery
- Carol singers
Artisa Christmas Market
Sunday 19th November 2023
10am – 3.30pm
Find us at:
2B Southview Park, Marsack Street
Free 2 hour and unlimited road parking is available on adjacent streets just a 1-5 minute walk from the studio. Alternatively the studio is just a 10 minute walk from Caversham centre and 15 minutes from Reading town centre.
Artisa Christmas Market – FREE (no need to book – just turn up)
Fancy a stall at this event? Click here to email us
ALL STALLS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! Please do email us to register interest for next year
Image courtesy of Nimble Thimble