It’s been 4 years of planning but we are delighted to now bring to your attention a new collaborative event we are running alongside ReadingUK, MetroBank, Business Biscotti, Green Park, FSB & MADEbyTamalia.
Better You. Better Business.
8th November @ Green Park Conference Centre, Reading
9.00am – 2.30pm
Tickets only £35 www.sintassi.co.uk
A fun yet professional MAJOR event (for around 200+ people) covering all aspects of health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Creative, informative & interactive, this 3/4 day event has been designed around 4 pillars of wellbeing: Physical, Psychological, Socia/Environmental and Financial
- The event will be packed full of tips, tasters, tools & techniques plus loads of fresh ideas on many aspects of HEALTH & WELLBEING for you to take away & help you supercharge yourself, your organisation and/or your business
- Inspirational Keynote speakers
- 50x 20 minute workshop taster sessions on mental, physical, financial, social/ethical & environmental – health & wellbeing topics
- 15+ exercise classes, physical activities, creative and fun sessions
- Business networking and exhibition
- Quiet zone, mini-spa/wellness retreat, guided meditation
- Nutritious lunch, tea and coffee
- Goody bag
Who is it for?
- People working in large or small businesses – tasked with WELLBEING in the WORKPLACE or the mental/physical health of their employees
- People running smaller businesses with a few employees – or maybe working on their own, flexibly or in the GIG economy – who are looking to improve their own health and wellbeing
- Employers who want to improve productivity, reduce absenteeism, motivate and retain employees
- Individuals working in frontline stressfull jobs – in health and social care, education, public services such as NHS, Police etc
- Representatives from Schools, Charities, Univiersites, & Public Sector bodies tasked with looking at making improvements to the health and wellbeing of the staff in the workplace
More information of the workshops and activities on offer plus tickets can be found at www.sintassi.co.uk